Saturday, June 14, 2008

Latest Update on Danny's Eye

Dr. Ford told Danny yesterday afternoon (Friday) that he could lose his eye, which will have to be replaced with a prosthesis (glass eye). Danny has lost all vision in the left eye. I still believe that God can and does perform miracles and, if it is His will, He will in this case also. Danny has to go back to Dr. Ford Tuesday morning.

I have an appointment to go to a cardiologist in Gainesville on Wednesday. I hate to keep having to miss work, but Danny is my brother and I have to take care of my health, too, in order to be able to help other family members.

I did get a bit of good news today. My nephew, Ryan, went for an interview at FAMU with the baseball coach there. He said that he will find out Thursday if they offer him a scholarship to the college.

Please continue to remember my whole family in your prayers.

No comments: