Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Letting People Down

I feel like I've let people down. I didn't mean to but it happened.
My recent illness and surgery have left me exhausted, tired, bushed, beaten. The time that I've had to miss at work has hurt me, not only financially, but it has hurt me because I feel that I am letting others at work down by my absence. There's work that needs to be done and I know that I can do it.
I had volunteered to do work for others. It had nothing to do with my job and it wasn't church volunteer work, but I know that they were depending on me, but I had to withdraw myself from it because of the exhaustion. Oh boy, I'm getting exhausted talking about being exhausted.
I want to be a blessing and not a stumbling block for others. As slow as I was going, I figured that it was probably best that I pull over and park beside the road and let the rest of the parade pass.
I know that God is in control of all things and He will work things out according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. If I have let anyone down, I pray that Christ Jesus lift them back up.

No comments: